Ambivalent

Saturday 16 August 2014

Top - Urban Outfitters (similar here) ● Dungarees - American Apparel ● Tights - New Look ●
Shoes - H&M (similar here)

And the dungarees are back. Probably my favourite item of clothing that managed to worm its way back into fashion from the 90's era. I don't know what it is about dungarees, perhaps the fact that they are tailored and almost masculine but pairing with different tee's or shirts can create numerous different looks. After hours lusting over this particular pair online and in stores in American Apparel I eventually decided that I couldn't live without them. If you haven't felt the softness of the denim from American Apparel then you really need to, these are seriously the most comfortable thing I have worn in ages and pretty much the perfect fit for me. Not too baggy but not too tight in, ahem, all the wrong places either. I think I may be living in these my whole life.

When I throw on a pair of dungarees is I always feel like a bit of a big kid which I kinda love.

●●●●●

When you are reading this I have already found out the outcome of my A-level results which I am happy to say were exactly what I needed to get a place at university. So, I'll be heading off to uni in the middle of September and I would tell you how I am feeling at the moment but I really can't put it into words as there are so many different emotions rushing around in my head at the moment. Apprehension probably being the strongest.
I am currently working on how to keep up with regular blog posts whilst at university considering my boyfriend/photographer will be too far away.

Has anyone else struggled with this whilst at uni and how did you deal with the situation?

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone got the results they needed!
Ellie x







6 comments:

  1. Love those dungarees! They do look very comfy as well. About the whole taking blog photos at uni situation, I usually just make my housemates do it aha! You'll make really good friends at uni so I'm sure they won't mind doing it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, yeah that's what I am going to have to do I think! So nerve-wracking aha all these changes that are going to happen x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your results!
    This outfit is super adorable! The dungarees look soo comfy!♥
    Sparrow Mint♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect outfit, love the dungarees and your hair is gorgeous! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.