Tiers

Saturday 23 August 2014


Dress - H&M last year (similar here) ● Jumper - Zara (similar here) ● Necklace - New Look
 
Shoes - Primark

Due to the temperamental state of the weather at the moment I'm not entirely sure how to dress. Too hot for a pair of jeans and a jumper but too cold for just a dress, so I decided pairing my trusty cropped knit jumper from Zara with a dress I bought ages ago from H&M would be the perfect compromise. I even think that the dress looks better paired with a jumper then on its own, as I originally intended to wear it, it just adds an extra dimension to the whole look. Speaking of Zara, has anyone been in stores and checked out their A/W collection, it is amazing. I literally picked out about ten pieces I can't wait to have in my wardrobe.

I'm always heading to New Look when it comes to nice jewellery that doesn't break the bank. This three tiered necklace immediately caught my eye as I do love a layered look when it comes to jewellery. It may not be of the best quality but I think it really adds something to an otherwise plain, colour-wise, outfit and is definitely an item that I will be packing with me to take to Reading festival this weekend. I am currently at Reading whilst you are reading this post, if anyone is at Reading this weekend I'd love to meet you!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Ellie x







3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that jumper. I actually love layering. Jumpers over dresses as well, perfect for the transition into Autumn. And yes, I am LOVING Zara's A/W collection!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Your jewellery is amazing xx

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love this outfit, so so perfect for the temperature at the moment! the weather here has been so messed up and unpredictable!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.