Wasted Days

Thursday 12 December 2013






Clicking on the name of the shop will take you to the item:
Denim Shirt Dress - Topshop (similar here, here or here
Boots - Topshop (shown in previous posts)

I bought this denim shirt dress in Topshop a while back in the sale so I decided to pull it out and give it a spin today. This is another quite simplistic outfit but as I love anything oversized, I bloody love this shirt. This shirt, despite it's appearance, actually keeps me quite warm, due to the denim material, so is definitely a great alternative to trying to layer up my flimsy Summer dresses with scarf on scarf, coat over jacket etc.

I have been flooded with revision recently and it would be great if those pesky Christmas holidays would hurry up so I can become immersed in everything and anything Christmas (not that I stop talking about it much on here anyway). Oh gosh, I am such a student constantly moaning about revision but I'm sure quite a few people can identify with me. Either that, or I moan too much, probably the latter aha.

Anyway, I really hope everyone is having a great week and a great December in general.
Ellie x



2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate revision and I always complain about having to study and revise! I love your outfit, simple and stylish! Gorgeous shirt dress and I love how you made it look perfect for the Winter! So pretty.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awr thank you so much this is really lovely, I'm glad someone feels the same way! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.