Simplistic

Friday 6 December 2013







Shirt - Urban Outfitters Leather Look Trousers - River Island (similar here or here)

This is an outfit I throw on when I am having one of those lazier days, the leather-look trousers and cute collar detailing save the outfit from looking too boring whilst allowing me to put minimum effort in. I sound like the laziest person in the world but hey everyone needs a lazy day. These pictures do not do justice to the trousers, due to the lighting, as the faux leather effect is not really showing but I promise you it is there aha, so you'll just have to use your imagination here.

Urban Outfitters is one of my favourite places to shop as they add a little extra detailing to everything, my mum recently bought this top from there for her Christmas work party so if anyone is looking for anything slightly Christmas-sy which could be dressed down or up, definitely check out that top. I believe my mum is going to be wearing it with a a black shift dress underneath but I would also recommend it with a black leather bralet underneath. I may definitely have to borrow that top from her.

I have another very busy weekend as I am off to a Don Broco gig tomorrow, work on Sunday and then another university interview Monday, whew.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
Ellie x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.