Photo Diary: Gravity at Greenwich Park

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Images taken via Nikon D5100 and Samsung Galaxy S4


This post should really have appeared as a 'The Thought-Night' post but me being, well me, didn't organise it very well. So instead of waiting another two weeks or so I've decided to post it now. Hopefully I'll be able to iron out the creases in my brain and post things in chronological order from now on.

Again, me being me, I didn't actually take many pictures of the event I went into Greenwich to see in the first place but I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway. In case these pictures don't explain enough, which they probably won't if I am honest, about a month ago I booked tickets for me and Ryan to watch Gravity with The Luna Cinema in Greenwich Park, which he'd been dying to see for ages and I felt like giving him a bit of a surprise, which I actually managed to do surprisingly. The Luna Cinema offers an open air cinema experience to people in some really amazing places and having never been to Greenwich before was really amazed at how beautiful not only the park was but also the town itself. I am always in awe of the architecture in London whenever I visit.
Greenwich Park has the most picturesque view of London, which weren't given justice by my portrait lens, and really is a wonderful place. The weather nearly even managed to hold up for the whole night with only five minutes of rain which I was grateful for.
I'll leave a link to The Luna Cinema events here, if anyone would like to have a look at what they have on offer, all in all it really was a great experience and I'd definitely do it again, despite my gnat-bitten body.

Hope you enjoy the post and are having a great start to the week.

Ellie x

I got my favourite a Zap, which seem to have become suspiciously smaller over the years, and Ryan a classic 99 flake.




These little guys literally take food right out of your hands and were quite the models as well.


Awkward let's try get a photo using self timer photo.






Greenwich Park has the most amazing gardens and even a few deers.

Tried the Metcalfe's Chocolate Crackle popcorn and wasn't the biggest fan.

The only shot I managed to get of the screen itself.

2 comments:

  1. I love Greenwich park, I used to go there all the time when I was still at school aha

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! It's so beautiful I wish I'd gone there with my school, my school sucked for anything like that

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.