Collar Classics

Saturday 28 June 2014

 
Dress - The WhitePepper ● Shirt - H&M (old) ● Boots - Topshop (old) ●
Socks - Urban Outfitters (simliar here) ● Necklace - Topshop (sale)

It strikes again; the infamous collar. Seriously, did you ever think I would stray from wearing a collar for that long? I have said it before and I will say it again, a collar on anything is a damn good collar.
Another recurring thing on my blog, apart from me announcing my undying love for collars, is the WhitePepper and this is another one of their beautiful dresses which I picked up at their sample sale a while back. Whilst being slightly too big for me, as they only had a small left available sob, I completely love the drape effect it has whilst on and is really comfy item of clothing. The oxblood/wine is amongst my favourite colours to wear so I'm grateful to the Whitepepper for putting such great fabric to such good use.  I think even when I'm eighty I'll probably be reaching for a collar and a cute WhitePepper dress, who says you have to be unstylish at eighty ey.

●●●●●

A little life update is that on Saturday I have a trial run as a waitress which I am super excited but apprehensive for. I can't stop the thoughts of me pouring wine over a customer shirt and dropping around 1,000 plates repeating in my head. I'll probably tell you how that goes in the next blog post.

Thanks for reading.
Ellie x









1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.