Your Shirt

Saturday 31 May 2014

Playsuit - Primark ● Necklace - Primark ● Boots - Topshop ● Shirt - H&M mens (similar here)

Simple black playsuit, boots and my boyfriends shirt and I am ready to party. I wore this last night to my friends 18th and whilst I wanted to look slightly dressed up I didn't want to over do it so I threw on Ryan's shirt to give the whole look a more laid back vibe. Going to parties in heels and a dress just doesn't seem to be my thing anymore, if it ever was.
The playsuit itself was bought from Primark for a measly sum of money and is such a staple piece so I am glad I managed to snap it up, although the zip does catch a bit. The high neck and strap detail is what drew me to this piece, it seems to be a bit of a trend going around at the moment and I am definitely sucked into it. There is only one set of straps on this playsuit but, as I am not completely comfortable with the whole bra-less thing, added a bralet underneath which added an extra dimension to the simple piece. Double straps are always a winner in my opinion.

●●●●●

Depending on how stressed out I get this month about exams my posts may come a little less frequently then they do at the moment but I am officially free on the 21st of June and can't wait to get even more into blogging.

Hope you liked the post.
Ellie x












4 comments:

  1. cool double strap effect! it makes the playsuit more interesting xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a nice look! and I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.