Flare

Saturday 24 May 2014

Top - ASOS ● Shorts - Zara ● Shoes - New Look

Firstly, thank you to the sun which remained to stay shining during these pictures. I'm really not sure what is going on with the weather at the moment but I am now convinced it has either bipolar symptoms or we are living in a micro-climate, neither which are really likely.Since the sun started to make it's appearance I decided that I needed some more 'summery' clothes, well maybe wanted is the more accurate word. I had recently spotted this top on someones Instagram and decided it had to be mine, it is such a individual take on the stripes trend which can be seen as quite basic at times, even though I am a huge fan of it. This top just adds that little something extra and would look amazing teamed with black mom jeans or just black jeans in general, here I go with the black jean addiction again.

To spare you guys from posting yet another outfit consisting of black jeans and a top, trust me it was tempting, I added these high-waisted leather shorts which have been lurking in my wardrobe for a while now, that sounds more ominous then it actually is they were just sitting on a pile of clothes in my room. These are the perfect staple pair of leather shorts that can be worn to either dress up or down an outfit, another job well done for Zara. Zara always seem to have the best basics.

 ●●●●●

I am currently in the midst of revision before all my exams start on the 3rd June, I can't even put into words how nervous I am. Hopefully all things go well and I should be heading off to university in a few months from now, sometimes life is so overwhelming it seems just the other day I was in secondary school and not college let alone university. I am excited and nervous all at the same time, my future is approaching so fast so here's to hoping it's a good one!

Wishing everyone the best of luck with exams.
(If you're not doing exams or yours are over then congrats and enjoy yourself, I certainly will be)
Thanks for reading.
Ellie x











3 comments:

  1. Sper cool outfit and very nice outfit too
    Very great pieces
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/anamorphose.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, great leather shorts. it makes an edgy outfit. :)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.