Tartan Again

Tuesday 13 May 2014

 Dress - Dr. Martens ● Creepers - Priceless Shoes (old) ● Jacket - Forever 21 ( similar here) ● 
Ring - Topshop

Back to tartan again. I don't know what it is about this print but however far I seem to stray away from it at times I find a piece that makes me fall back in love with it all over again. This was a birthday present, the majority of my presents were clothes yes, and I am entirely in love. The material literally has to be the softest tartan I have ever felt and, whilst it is from Dr. Martens, definitely delivers on quality. I added my denim jacket from Forver 21 which happens to be an XXL plus size crop jacket but if the shoe fits, ey. I always find the baggier more distressed jackets easier to style and add more of a casual laidback take on any outfit. Add this jacket to a little black dress and it is instantly more of a daytime outfit. The perfect piece.

● ● ● ● ● ●

This week has been a series of major ups and major downs, well I wouldn't say major downs but definitely very little very very irritating downs. To start off with the good stuff I went to The Whitepepper sale and bought a couple of things, no that isn't the good thing although anything related to clothes is always a good thing. The even greater thing that happened is that I found out that they had actually featured me in their magazine which is available free with any order from their website. I was pretty stunned and still can't believe it if I am completely honest as my blog is so small and I am literally so grateful to The Whitepepper I can't really put it into words exactly how it makes me feel. It is definitely a very good feeling though. Crazy.
On an anticlimax, I probably should have mentioned the good thing last to leave you all in high spirits shouldn't I? Ah well we'll just have to pretend. The bad thing is that my laptop has been on a little bit of a fritz and I can not seem to get it to connect with my camera hence why I haven't done a blog post in a while. I am currently using my Mum's laptop to write this. Hopefully mine will get fixed soon. See it really is a little thing, I am a drama queen.

Anyway, hope everyone has an amazing week and thank you again to The Whitepepper for featuring me in their magazine, eep.
Thanks for reading.
Ellie x



     



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.