Daydreamer

Friday 15 November 2013












Clicking on the shop names will take you to the desired item.
Cocoon Biker Coat - Asos ● Jumper - Asos (similar here) ● Plaid Skirt - Rokit (similar here) ● Scarf - Vintage Fair (similar here

First of all, apologies for looking asleep in most of these photographs, the sun was annoyingly bright. The brightness is made worse by the fact that the sun seems to have no effect on the temperature whatsoever and Britain is still experiencing Arctic conditions, well in my eyes anyway. Ok, so weather report over and done with onto the outfit.

The only solace I have had to the weather is this new coat from Asos, my oh my am I in love. Due to the faux sheep-skin lining throughout it is possibly the warmest thing I have owned and teaming this with my idiotic refusal to wear tights over 40 denier is most definitely a good thing. The coat is very sturdy, due to the cocoon style, and at first I found it hard to get used to the structure but after wearing it for a whole day it didn't really matter anymore. The manly structure is a huge plus in my eyes now.

If you have been following my blog you will know that I am a huge sucker for plaid in any form and one the plaid purchases I am most proud of is this vintage skirt from Rokit in Camden. I have always loved searching for bargains in vintage shops and although Rokit isn't the cheapest shop it does have its fair share of clothing jems.

So, what do you think of the outfit?
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Ellie x

2 comments:

  1. babes please check out my Liebster Award post as I've nominated you :)

    -popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely check it out x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.