February Favourites

Saturday 22 February 2014

1. Carpet Print Jumper - Topshop ● 2. Ring - Topshop ● 3. Denim Jacket - Monki
 4. Coin Choker - Topshop ● 5. Leather-look shorts - H&M ● 6. Chunky Sandals - New Look
 7. Notebook - John Lewis

This months favourites have become inspired by this statement carpet print jumper from Topshop and yes, I know how it sounds 'carpet print jumper' not really something everyone would want to wear but this sweat is something that caught my eye and not in the 'why are you wearing your Nan's curtains' way. I just love the Moroccan vibes from it and think paired with a simple pair of leather shorts and chunky sandal would be perfect for a breezy but warm Spring night.
Last year I was lucky enough to go on holiday to Morocco and absolutely loved seeing all the bright colours and spices in the traditional souks, it really is a beautiful place, so this jumper really stuck out to me whilst browsing through the Topshop website. Jewellery is something that would make this outfit stand out so you could either throw on something simple such as this choker or go for a bolder, more authentic Morrocan look, with a hand or body chain.

I also have been trying to stay more organised this month by writing lists and just in general trying to jot things down as soon as they pop into my head, otherwise I tend to forget. So, I thought I would add a pretty notebook into my favourites and Orla Kiely does some great ones. I think stationary may have become one of my vices.

Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing Sunday tomorrow.
Ellie x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.