Plaid in London

Saturday 28 September 2013










Plaid Trousers - Urban Outfitters  ● Top - H&M ● Belt - French Connection ● 
Necklace - ASOS ● Leather Jacket - Topshop 

Excuse my face above, I'm not sure what goes on in my mind.
So, here is the tartan I promised in my first post in the form of these beautiful trousers. I love the slouchy but tailored fit and punky vibe they give to any outfit. Despite any comments from my brother that they look like pajama bottoms, I can not stop wearing them.

It is currently quite warm here in the UK, well warm for the United Kingdom in Autumn anyway, so I chose to wear the trousers with a simple cropped tank top. The cropped tank I bought from H&M a while back and let's just say H&M are now my go-to shop for any basics. As the weather is bound to get colder here, styling these trousers with a black woolly jumper and simple collar (I am addicted to collars) would be my way of fighting off the chill.

Hope you like the post.
Ellie x

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.