Fresh Meat

Saturday 14 September 2013










 Plaid Bomber Jacket - Pull&Bear Double-Collared Shirt - Forever 21 Jeans - H&M [similar hereCreepers - Priceless Shoes [similar here and hereSocks - Primark

So, I finally got the courage up and the time to post my first outfit post, well actually, my first post on the whole blog but ya' know. About 2 years ago I discovered fashion blogs and from there on out I was hooked and promised myself I would set up a blog of my own one day, so here I am!

Anyway, on to the fashion side of things. I'm so glad plaid/tartan is in for Autumn/Winter because I am in love, as you will probably see from some of my upcoming posts (sorry in advance if you're not a fan of tartan). I purchased this bomber jacket after a long search online trying to find the perfect one that was slightly padded but didn't make me appear a full on marshmallow. I headed down to Oxford Street's Pull&Bear to buy it and was pleasantly surprised by what they had on offer, I'd definitely recommend checking them out here, their AW 13/14 coats and knits are something to add to my wishlist.
The contrast double-collar on this Forever 21 shirt is perfect and adds a little extra interest to any outfit. Whilst the shirt adds a masculine touch to the whole outfit, I'm equally looking forward to wearing this bomber with a cute black dress and making the whole look less of a casual affair.

Thanks for reading (if anyone is) and it'd be great if you could tell me what you think.
Ellie x

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.